With more than 1,000 principal investigators and over 3,700 researchers, BWH is an international powerhouse in biomedical research.
Scientific tools, services and educational opportunities.
- Administrative Offices
- Brigham Research Institute
- BWH Research Intranet (Employees Only)
- Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
- Core Facilities and Resources
- Office for Research Careers
- Research Administration
- Research Ventures and Licensing - BWH's inventions arising from research
A New Pathway Discovered Regulating Autoimmune Diseases
Molecule delays disease onset and reverses disease progression.
Endoscopists Recommend Frequent Colonoscopies, Leading to its Overuse
A retrospective study led by researchers at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, has found an overuse of colonoscopies for colorectal cancer screening and surveillance.
Super Enhancers in the Inflamed Endothelium
Super-lative insights may yield new therapies for heart disease.
The Fine Line Between Breast Cancer and Normal Tissues
Imaging tool may reduce need for repeat breast cancer operations.
DNA Methylation Involved in Alzheimer’s Disease
First large-scale study using EWAS to look at brain’s chromosomal make-up in relation to Alzheimer’s disease.