Skip to contents
In This Issue:
BWH employees are required to take off or cash out a minimum number of benefit time (BT) hours each calendar year. Refer to your paycheck for your BT taken and BT requirement. Employees have through Dec. 24 to meet the annual requirement. For those who do not meet their annual requirement, the difference will be transferred from BT to extended sick leave (ESL).
Cash out guidelines:
• Cash out is limited to twice per calendar year
• Employees must maintain a benefit time balance of twice scheduled hours
• Cash out is in increments of 20 hours
• Hours cashed out count toward your annual BT requirement
• Cash out forms are available in the Human Resources forms section on Pike Notes at : http://www.bwhpikenotes.org/HumanResourcesBenefits/HumanResourceBenefits.asp
Contact your HR generalist if you have any questions.