PRESS RELEASES View all
May 27, 2015
A New Era for Genetic Interpretation
ClinGen harnesses data, expert curation to improve patient care.
May 20, 2015
Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center Launches Online Resource for Precision Cancer Medicine
Website connects patients and physicians with information about precision cancer medicine, including resources on what precision cancer is, how it can be applied to cancer care today, and on clinical trials.
May 14, 2015
Study Implicates New Gene in Multiple Sclerosis Disease Activity
Genetic variant predicts likelihood of patient’s response to treatment.
BWH IN THE NEWS View all
May 28, 2015
- Two drinks per day may be harmful to elderly -- UPI.com
- Even Moderate Drinking May Be Damaging Our Hearts As We Age, Study Finds -- Tech Times
- Misinterpreting data still a high risk, study says -- Boston Herald
- Want better science? Quit hoarding data, genetics researchers say -- Beta Boston
- Alcohol consumption linked to heart damage in elderly -- Fox News.com
- Alcohol Consumption Linked to Heart Damage in Elderly -- Yahoo News
- Genetic testing is not flawless, study finds -- Boston Globe
- Study reveals flaws in genetic testing; results often conflict -- Channel 5
- Why Consumers Should Think Twice Before Getting Genetic Tests -- Huffington Post
- Dr. Robert Green of BWH & Harvard Med School on GENOME SEQUENCING -- Boston Herald
- Into the Woods -- Harvard Medicine Magazine